08 August 2007

On Blogging…

I came across a very interesting blog, which inspired me to write this one

I guess I was born upside down…for me it works the other way…when I am feeling low and depressed I feel like blogging…

Not only does it distract me but also if I decide to write about my travels it simply lifts my spirits. It’s like reliving the whole experience again…its fun digging up my notes, reading through the brochures that I collected during the trip…
And then someone has rightly said “ Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” …There will always be these vague recollections of some part of the trip … Obviously Google comes to the rescue there…

I’ve actually got addicted to blogging…thanks to a friend who introduced me to it only 3 months back…

Now I pray every night before going to bed… god don’t let me get the blogger’s block!!!

1 comment:

wj said...

hey - thanks for stopping by and commenting... and the link!! tc and kit :)