18 October 2007

Knowledge Overflow...

There was so much handwriting on the wall that even the wall fell down
-Christopher Morley
Read, read and continue to read…

That’s what knowledge transfer seems to be about in my current project…I guess I underestimated my capability to read documents…

It’s only my 3rd week into the KT…and I have gone through some 15 presentations (these are the interesting ones on Brokerage, Insurance, reinsurance)…followed by business requirements (* 3 for 3 related projects), then the conceptual designs (again * 3) …knowledge transfer documents (prepared my 2 of colleagues when they took KT for these applications…)…message standards, interface specs with another system…and what not….

They seem to be registering…but for how long… If I have to keep reading more documents soon it’ll all be Latin!!!

No comments: